Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: head
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Introduction
- heart, and head in the child according to the stages of child
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- exclusively to the head, even if we do not intend to do so. The
- system but in the head, in the nerve-sense system, became more
- fully human. They just sit with their heads unhappily in their
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- head, eye muscles, and so forth, can be designated as changes
- When the human being bows his head, a change takes place in his
- head. The bubbling effervescence in sparkling water is a
- toward the human head. Looking at a spring of sparkling water,
- the lungs to the head. In the head, something must continually
- head of a human being, then the carbon within him suddenly
- development of marsh gas in the head. If we bring as many
- effervesce toward the head. We therefore play a part, in fact,
- that the head is a remarkable vault that can be filled with
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- the head and especially in the heart of the teacher and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: