Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: inner
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Introduction
- be understood more readily. For beginners, it may well be
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- process talked about as if it were a sort of inner burning, the
- inner relationship to the astral and, with this relationship to
- quickening the inner life of soul and spirit. Otherwise we
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- educational activity, inner forces can be gathered in
- we leave out of account the inner activity of the human being.
- rhythm. In their inner constitution these activities are
- the activity of breathing one has the force of man's inner
- influence in the outer and inner etheric and in the astral is
- into the body; it is laid hold of in a certain way by the inner
- something is perceived — and to the inner physical
- activity, that is to say, to the inner changes of location
- inner etheric and the astral, in education are contained outer
- physical forces (as in gymnastics) and inner physical forces.
- forces, and inner physical forces, that is to
- oxygen. We know that in the inner activity of nourishment or
- begin with, these things confront us as inner — one would
- dioxide becomes in this case an inner spiritual life. We are
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- essentially as an impulse toward the inner enrichment of the
- effects. When you walk, an inner magician, something
- activity, inner activity at least, into the carbonic acid
- whole inner being of man. Anyone who says that one should
- Now you can see the inner significance of what I have been
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: