Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- felt quite learned he felt, in fact, like a real professor. The
- they should have no desire to realize this ideal of the learned
- becoming “learned.” In our civilization, however, a
- be “learned” in this sense is actually harmful and,
- can learn to understand how the elements work together, but
- professorial quality — the learned knowledge,
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- learn in connection with education. We must learn to regard
- if, in teaching languages, for example, we make the child learn
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- bad sense- turn upside down what people have learned and then
- people who have not learned anything but in the case of those
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: