Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: leg
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Introduction
- Manchester College, Oxford, England, in August 1922. It should
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- was doing something with his arms and legs, a spiritual
- teachers who have passed through only a training college
- college he could get up and lecture like this once a week. He
- elongate into legs so that the frog can hop about on land. This
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- In one he is active when he walks, moves his legs with a
- pendulum swing, or when he uses his legs in order to dance or
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- subject, who is moving the arm or the leg, then we arrive
- physical, into action. Our leg must be moved by something
- no more impressive example than the legal case I just described
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: