Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: music
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- being sculpturally and musically formed — has its effect
- with the musical speech of poetry. He trusted that if speech
- were handled properly, this musical and sculptural-painterly
- Our musicians compose music, they write melodies and harmonies,
- someone frequently ini the realm of music; but why do they
- to bring a musical, sculptural-painterly quality into speech,
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- teaching in the musical sphere and, on the other, the right
- upon the musical sphere. Thus, our teaching takes shape, and
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- musical education counteracts this excessive formation of the
- music, for example, is interspersed among the other subjects,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: