Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: real
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Introduction
- discovery in the realm of childhood and adolescence.
- Title: Deeper Education: For Further Reading
- knowledge, Steiner cuts across the ancient debate of real or
- self-sustaining, universal reality of thinking that embraces
- experience of supersensible realities. The stages of
- more detailed observations regarding supersensible realities.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- that the educator was really the gymnast, intent above all upon
- realize that they were quite as much concerned with the
- pupils to maturity. What is so little realized nowadays,
- being, from there drawing everything into the realm of soul and
- nowadays are in this sense really “professors.”
- felt quite learned he felt, in fact, like a real professor. The
- they should have no desire to realize this ideal of the learned
- healthy condition will be achieved only when we realize that to
- above all in the realm of education that this synthesis
- realize that for his own art of education he needs a synthesis
- noblest sense and also what we have in eurythmy. If you really
- to attach any real value to the art of speech; this is
- what else to do, and that is why we have so few real thoughts.
- engaged in education, clearly realize how remote modern
- thinking is from reality, from the world. We have, of course,
- science knows nothing really and that, as a result of its
- becomes inwardly barren and lifeless, alienated from reality.
- someone frequently ini the realm of music; but why do they
- experienced. The melody must really be “spoken”
- professor a thesis has to be written; there is no real
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- what forces are we really working when we work educationally?
- because the adult today does not really see anything of great
- realization of what education actually means, nor which forces
- heaviness in the teachers. The lessons are really conducted
- realize that as teachers we need to develop a consciousness of
- fact must be faced and understood. We must realize that we
- really need something quite specific, something that is
- What has been lost is the realization that when the human being
- stood below his proper level and that something real had
- is really something abnormal for the human being to bear within
- reality of what education means. Education must have something
- human being really lives within four complexes of forces.
- makes use of that we can also verify physically. What really
- astral, and then the etheric-astral is the really active factor
- Now, picture to yourselves what is really going on when the
- what constitutes therapy in the real sense. What does it mean
- We realize the extent to which antimony is a remedy when we
- the remedy. What we do as teachers, is really to work in such a
- not realized that the human being is continually becoming ill.
- “false,” however, there is so little reality. They
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- really can know in detail what is going on in the human being
- regarding it. Our human movement is really a magical effect,
- cyanides. There is really no commonly accepted expression for
- realize, in all humility, the importance of our profession,
- understand; he fails to realize that a great deal of what is
- merely teach children trivial mental conceptions has no real
- various realms of your teaching; if one has acquired this
- produced diamond, coal, and graphite; if one realizes that
- knowledge. Then, in all humility, you will realize the
- all heard of Mahatma Gandhi who, since the war, or really since
- those present here will realize how hard it will be for me to
- however, a real consciousness of what has come to pass in
- the other hand, have an enthusiasm arising from a really free
- acquiring real enthusiasm for your profession, the
- to you — if you realize this necessity with your
- the real sense by this consciousness. Everything is established
- in such a way that they can really take hold of our feeling
- the wall of every lecture room. Then one would realize that
- come to be aware of this battle of Michael as a reality to us
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: