Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sense
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Back Cover
- in the teacher a heartfelt enthusiasm and a sense of
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- formed in an artistic sense, as the means of bringing their
- system, into the rhythmic and the nerve-sense systems; in this
- nowadays are in this sense really “professors.”
- system but in the head, in the nerve-sense system, became more
- be “learned” in this sense is actually harmful and,
- teacher should cultivate gymnastics in the noblest sense,
- rhetoric in the noblest sense — with all that was
- professorial element in the noblest sense. Then these three
- noblest sense and also what we have in eurythmy. If you really
- rhetorical element, in the noblest sense of the word, still has
- to the lymph vessels and reaches the nerve-sense system in a
- to the nerve-sense system, which is to permeate thoughts with
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- order to fire the heart in an educational sense.
- sense by the culture of today. We can say, of course, that the
- understood merely in a formal sense. It is said that the human
- when the human being is born he falls in a certain sense below
- sense this includes everything that belongs to the activity of
- what constitutes therapy in the real sense. What does it mean
- the nerves, in the senses. This is the next metamorphosis of
- extends from the rhythmic upward to the nerve-sense activity,
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- initiator of action! Fundamentally, there is no sense in
- is nonsense. In actual fact we have in human movement a magical
- that we help to orient what are in the most eminent sense
- bad sense- turn upside down what people have learned and then
- the real sense by this consciousness. Everything is established
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: