Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- bodily nature. However, we shall not properly understand the
- understand the most difficult things as they need to be
- textbooks that are so popular, the children really understand
- can learn to understand how the elements work together, but
- this sort of understanding of the world of nature, you simply
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- outer life within which human beings stand, making it possible
- possible, however, only if we have a clear understanding of
- understand the effect of these three systems of forces on a
- circulation, we cannot understand the nature of this
- come quite close to understanding the principle of
- either marsh gas or carbon dioxide. We feel we are standing
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- understand; he fails to realize that a great deal of what is
- understand the things that he accepts under the influence of
- receptivity and understanding, what lies directly in the soul
- mediate between death and life; if one understands this, one
- has in this understanding an immediate source of inspiration.
- If you can understand this, you will find the right method of
- occur to you; you should not stand in the classroom with such a
- stand before the children in a morose, surly mood. Such a mood
- standards, the teacher can let what he gains from a true
- such a matter is received. I can understand this in the case of
- strong! If we understand Michael's struggle with the dragon in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: