Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thinking
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: For Further Reading
- only in thinking does one escape the compulsion of natural law.
- self-sustaining, universal reality of thinking that embraces
- grasped ever anew by a living thinking activity. Steiner
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- The thoughts produced in the style of our modern thinking are
- something from the archangel lives in our thinking
- prosaic human thinking, however cleverly we might do so.
- thinking is from reality, from the world. We have, of course,
- only has thinking gradually become more and more abstract, but
- condition in which it can provide the foundation for thinking.
- thus thrust our thinking into the forebrain, where it becomes
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- The goal of all our educational thinking must be to transform
- this thinking so as to rise fruitfully from the level of
- physical thinking to spiritual thinking. In physical thinking
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- himself, and, thinking about man in this way, that it is a
- activity of thinking. Whenever we guide a child into some form
- of action while he is thinking, we call forth a state of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: