Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: truth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- barren, prosaic, and formal. The moment we rise to the truths
- with spiritual truths, and it is precisely this that we must
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- movement as a human being is in truth a magical effect, and our
- intervene in physical activity; these are in truth magical
- should represent to the child the whole world of truth, beauty,
- before us. Below is the level of truth, the level where the
- outer law. On the level of truth, also, we have the judge's
- truths below, facts above, which have nothing to do with one
- of the fact that nowadays we have a level of truth and a level
- of untruth. The level of untruth, however, is in public events,
- the present in order to put truth in the place of what is
- other, with the consciousness of the necessity to put truth in
- truth in public life today, then something happens within
- further the old intellectual operation. To live in the truth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: