Searching Deeper Insights into Education
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: whole
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- School depends, as does indeed the art of education as a whole,
- made into a harmonious whole.
- way the whole human being was developed. One
- on the whole human being. The most important principles of
- elements should be integrated into a whole. I almost shudder at
- whole faculty of the school ought to work together to
- and the whole mode of their organization is totally
- important to guide one's whole life of feeling in this
- the whole process from the egg to the brilliantly colored
- born out of the light. The whole process is born out of
- condensed, then the whole is changed. When the process occurs
- away, and the whole blood system is rounded off inwardly.
- effect upon our whole human nature, to vanish, but that we try
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- on reflection, but on the whole we do not think with deep
- changes. It is worked upon and absorbed into the whole
- moving the limbs or of moving the whole human body in the outer
- laid hold of by these three systems of forces. The whole of
- whole rhythmic system is a doctor. The function of a doctor is
- however, the whole art of our education will provide the
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- of these things for our whole life of feeling
- person will completely misapprehend the whole of human
- should represent to the child the whole world of truth, beauty,
- whole inner being of man. Anyone who says that one should
- unites with that which is outer form to create a whole.
- connected with the whole consciousness of the teacher.
- up with the whole life of spirit of our times. An example as
- whole being and know that it is the teacher's task to find the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: