Searching Fundamentals of Anthroposophic Medicine
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: seven
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Fundamentals of Anthroposophical Medicine: Lecture III
- rhythmic human being — for there are some seventy pulse
- second dentition at about the age of seven represents a contact
- seventh year of life, the metabolic organization, with all that
- metabolic organization at the age of seven. This means that the
- fact that at the end of the seventh year of life, regarding
- arrival of the second teeth — the first seven years of
- between the seventh and fourteenth years of life. During the
- seventh to the fourteenth years, thank God, all that really
- is fatigue at all, something is amiss. Between the seventh and
- seventh year of the child's life the plastic, shaping forces
- seven to fourteen, until puberty. Before puberty they do not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: