Searching Fundamentals of Anthroposophic Medicine
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Fundamentals of Anthroposophical Medicine: Lecture I
- anecdote. Many years ago I attended a meeting where an eminent
- idea I had three years ago, and I link the one to the
- Title: Fundamentals of Anthroposophical Medicine: Lecture II
- spring and passes through its yearly cycle. Now relate these
- that they may keep for the following year. If the potatoes were
- the earth in its yearly cycle, is impelled to grow, first and
- the sun of the previous year, for the plant derives its dynamic
- light and the light conditions during the year when the plant
- year before. These forces can be traced right up into the
- brought into being by the forces of the previous year.
- forces of the previous year and those of the present year. The
- that the forces of the present year are represented in their
- conditions that follow one another in two consecutive years.
- year must be related to the sun forces of the previous year.
- Title: Fundamentals of Anthroposophical Medicine: Lecture III
- seventh year of life, the metabolic organization, with all that
- four to one. Thus not until the twenty-eighth year of life is
- fact that at the end of the seventh year of life, regarding
- arrival of the second teeth — the first seven years of
- between the seventh and fourteenth years of life. During the
- elementary school years, the human being is not really
- seventh to the fourteenth years, thank God, all that really
- fourteenth years our ideal must be to work not primarily upon
- seventh year of the child's life the plastic, shaping forces
- principle of growth that is derived from the preceding year or
- years, and those principles of growth that stem from the
- is old in the plant, belonging to the previous year. In
- forces of the present year — in the blossom, not in the
- thirteenth years, on into the fourteenth, fifteenth and
- sixteenth years, will see that symptoms that arise in earlier
- Title: Fundamentals of Anthroposophical Medicine: Lecture IV
- warmth and light from the previous year. We find the strongest
- day, year by year, our organs must first be provided for by
- year's leaves) this plant shatters the very thing that brings
- must understand that the time of year in which it appears is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: