Searching The Agriculture Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture I
- immediately see what bearing it has upon specifically
- earthly existence which have an important bearing upon
- eminently fitted to bear along with it the forces coming from
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture II
- particular bearing upon the type of vegetation produced in a
- you start by considering the soil, then you must bear in mind
- further should bear in mind in all cases that those plants
- bear the terrestrial element. But they would not be green if
- and varieties of fruit-bearing plants from the much
- mammal. In doing so, bear in mind the principle that the
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture III
- bearer of spirit. The ancient name “sulphur” is
- bearer of light) because in the old days men saw spirit
- phosphorus, the “light bearers.” And once we have
- us therefore start with carbon. The bearing which these things
- so — was regarded as worthy to bear the noble name of
- Nature. Carbon is really the bearer of all formative processes
- or with the ever-changing form of the animal organism. It bears
- activity and inner mobility it bears within it the formative
- element which is the actual bearer of life. The carbon
- it were without a physical bearer. (For it is a peculiarity of
- bearers. The materialists regard the physical bearer
- because it is indeed the physical bearer which is first met
- physical bearer). The physical Dearer of the spiritual which
- of the spiritual works in the etheric); this physical bearer
- birth the bearer of life, of the etheric element. It becomes
- the bearer of life as soon as it leaves the sphere in which it
- dead corpses. In reality oxygen is the bearer of the living
- throughout Nature the oxygen bearing the etheric life must find
- the way to the carbon bearing the spiritual principle. How does
- bearer of astral-spirituality. It is of immense importance to
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture IV
- decomposition, bears etheric life within it. And this is the
- structure of the soil which is to bear the plant. This is the
- is why the growth of horns and claws has such a bearing upon
- has filled it with nitrogen-bearing forces and the etheric
- element with oxygen-bearing forces. The substance which emerges
- decisive bearing upon the whole. If farming is practised in
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture V
- because it is calcium that has to be. worked upon. Now, bearing
- things. It, too, bears that within it, which introduces the
- the nettle bears along in its radiating and streaming currents
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VI
- the full. The animal bears the full Moon within itself and is
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VII
- unity so that the sap-bearing vessels unite with each other. In
- there are certain animals which bear a distant resemblance to
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VIII
- bear in the metabolic and limb, organisation, those which
- dung is transformed into cerebral excrement because man bears
- example, are the pod-bearing or leguminous plants and
- procedure which bears an external resemblance to combustion.
- this respect, the tomato bears a certain resemblance to
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Preface
- forth by his Spiritual Science (Anthroposophy) and bearing upon
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Discussion 12th June, 1924.
- plants will bear long halms with nothing on them.
- even in the words that it has coined, would “bear witness
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Discussion 14th June, 1924.
- mineral, into the earth. This counsel may not bear fruit at
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: