You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: brain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VIII
- head? Earthly substance. If you take out the brain, the noblest
- substance. The human brain also contains earthly substance. But
- in both the forces are cosmic. What is the human brain for? It
- remembered, has as yet no ego; its brain is only on the way to
- forming of the ego. How then did the animal's brain come into
- which eventually manifests in the brain as earthly matter has
- earthly-matter in the brain. But a portion of the food stuff is
- eliminated in the intestine before it reaches the brain. This
- to understand the animal and human organisations. What is brain
- brain-excretion passes out through the intestines. The contents
- contents of the brain. One could put it somewhat
- in the brain is a highly-advanced dung-heap. And yet the
- brain, there to become the foundation for the development of
- through the digestive system, it penetrates into the brain and
- brain and head-system. But it should not go beyond this. These
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Contents
- Excretion of earth-matter in brain