Searching The Agriculture Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture II
- that, e.g., a dandelion will give rise to another dandelion and
- itself to the Sun. A lion exposes itself quite differently from
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture III
- papilionaceous plants (Leguminosae), that is, m all the
- oxygen. And in the papilionaceous plants a process takes place
- All papilionacae are, as it were., the air passages. Other
- Papilionacae. True, science knows something of this already,
- knowledge. We can see how these papilionacae actually
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture V
- respect brought the materialistic lion to heel. But there
- fields. It is the dandelion (Taraxaeum).
- harmless yellow dandelion does untold good in any area in which
- actually present in the area in question. The dandelion is
- with which we have dealt. Collect some yellow dandelion heads,
- nettle, with oak bark and with dandelion. Such a manure, will
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VI
- the dandelion in the manner I outlined to you yesterday, you
- time make use of the dandelion seed for the production of this
- will be able to plant dandelions wherever you like, but you
- way with dandelion ash will be free of dandelions. All these
- Lion-sun, etc. The Sun is always a different being
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Appendix
- dandelion and horseradish.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Contents
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Discussion 13th June, 1924.
- that yarrow and dandelion were dangerous to cattle and the
- poisonous substances, and dandelion to be unsuitable for cattle
- dandelion is looked upon &ä an excellent
- eating the dandelion shortly before it flowers, but cease
- eat dandelions if they will do it harm. There is also another
- the view that dandelions are harmful to animals can readily be
- of the dandelion when at the same time, Count Lerchenfeld talks
- deliberately plant yarrow and dandelion in meadow and pasture
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: