Searching The Agriculture Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: portion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture I
- central portion of the subject itself. But this necessity
- sodium). If these were present in smaller proportions we should
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture II
- lime presented in it in greater or smaller proportions. The
- Winter period, it is well to add clay in a proper proportion.
- (I shall indicate this proportion later on). In this way, we
- into “chaos.” Moreover, the right proportion of
- horses, cows and pigs will yield the right proportions in the
- right proportion of the plant substances yielded by the
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture IV
- whether a certain weight of matter in certain proportions
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture V
- creating the proper proportions of the different
- plant has some sulphur in it, but in a different proportion,
- proportion of potash and silicon in it, is able when added in
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VI
- portion of the decaying life, and this decaying life forms
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VIII
- earthly-matter in the brain. But a portion of the food stuff is
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Appendix
- pressure, dilute it in the proportion of 3:1000 of water and
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Discussion 12th June, 1924.
- quantities of water and proportionately fewer cow-horns will be
- in order to get at the right proportion? Is the bucket you
- down the broad lines to be followed. The actual proportions
- smaller proportion (of horn to water) will be required.
- proportions usually prescribed?
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: