Searching On The Art of Lecturing
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exercise
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture IV
- exercise one's talent for setting aright what the speaker has
- said! Exercise the talent for setting aright! In debate it is
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture V
- formulation of key sentences. Speech exercises.
- together a number of such speech exercises that I now want to
- such an exercise.
- done such exercises, then one can also try to do those
- exercises that cannot but result in bringing a mood into the
- these exercises in particular, how you are able, without
- itself. Therefore, the exercises of speech should be so
- Speech exercises and speech gymnastics; the
- exercise. One should picture a sizable green frog that sits
- speech, if you do such exercises.
- exercise that lasts a bit longer, through which this
- exercises. That way, there is in fact not just yelling into a
- has its own genius. But for that, such exercises are
- preparation, as it were, as a constant exercise.
- speech-exercises are rendered in the original German,
- speech-organs via the exercises. Rudolf Steiner modifies
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: