Searching On The Art of Lecturing
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture I
- in our feeling, thinking and willing, and again in willing,
- lecture, for understanding gained through reading is
- something essentially different from the understanding gained
- which I say — I must ever and again add parenthetically
- kinds of feelings which are again stirred up by the fact that
- the next day to succeed in feeling again as he once did! No,
- out of the arguments for and against, which we ourselves
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture II
- spiritual life must once again be developed. When in a strait
- thus: bring forth a flower; then no seed, but again a flower,
- again a flower, and so on. Therefore it is absolutely
- As against
- over into his poetic works, and then again in the poetic
- say it in the whole context. But now, there is again an
- once again beyond this stage. Now, it is necessary that we
- certain extent we gain a kind of morality of speaking in our
- meant to gain here may proceed from fundamental feelings,
- nebulous; “astral body” — once again
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture III
- preparation the lecture gains forcefulness. Through thought
- we resume again at three o'clock.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture IV
- and word against him. Jokers create too much acidity in the
- course, have to speak again quite differently in England or
- assisted again. A lecture has to be presented with a certain
- against delegate Rickert. And then he projected himself into
- setting one's own reasons against those of the opponent.
- not simply pitting against it what one already knew long ago.
- when well-meaning contemporaries say again and again: It's
- it declaimed again and again at the most inopportune points,
- the other hand again, when people only act as jokers, stomach
- which the upset stomach must be put in order again. That is a
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture V
- once again can participate in it. But one can only speak
- Once again, one
- that they again should be conceived verbatim or at least
- practicing speech-gymnastics. If one tries again and again to
- something like this once, or ten times; but again and again
- and again, because even if the speech-organs are already
- this sequence of sounds, you gain much from it.
- below represents, points once again to the content of the
- Again, learn it by heart and say one after
- will see what you gain for your tongue, your organs of
- by the impact of the sound against the interior of the nose;
- a new birth, when it once again will descend to the earth,
- gain out of the language, then it all works toward public
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture VI
- for the listener to fight against it. Through modulating the
- — after a time — they again begin to hear, they
- something unusual happens, the listener again pays attention,
- Over against
- their mouths while listening, already speaks against this.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: