Searching On The Art of Lecturing
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grasp
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture I
- grasping of a thing. The person is in need of this activity
- whenever he wishes to grasp a thing. He needs the cooperation
- naturally upon a concrete grasping of the moment. But of
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture II
- to distinguish properly between the word and the grasping of
- noun form of begreifen [to grasp; to comprehend]
- the grasping of something] — that
- grasps things. Therefore one could then truly form the
- concept of Begriff, because grasping with the
- physical body is merely an image of grasping with the ether
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture III
- should like to say, of the world-order has to be grasped. The
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture VI
- for a grasp of the whole. Naturally, care must be taken that
- he is unfamiliar and which, if he is to grasp it, he must go
- perhaps grasp what I want to say if I tell you of two
- some, when they especially want to grasp something, open
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: