Searching On The Art of Lecturing
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: organ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture I
- only of the sense organ of the ear! Moreover, when listening,
- organize the lecture that we bore the listeners through our
- with the nature of its content, that it is inwardly organized
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture II
- organism? What will be the relation of the single person to
- the sewing machine in the threefold social organism? —
- endeavor such as the threefolding of the social organism. As
- the threefold order of the social organism is nothing which
- can one speak of "organizing" in order to produce the
- threefold order. That which is an organism, this one does not
- organize; this grows. It is just in the nature of an organism
- that one does not have to organize it, that it organizes
- itself. That which can be organized is no organism. We must
- social organism lives, that the independent spiritual life
- to show that the threefolding of the social organism is
- is the economic organization first receive a certain
- place, organize this economic life, while earlier, when the
- an organism every detail is necessarily formed as it is, so
- your whole organism. Were your ear lobe only the least bit
- speaking resulted, and language with its whole organization.
- necessary to feel speech as an organism of one's own. In the
- the Orient, where the language was an organism, was more
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture III
- areas of the social organism.
- social organism, about which we want to speak. There, at the
- as regards the three members of the social organism in the
- threefold social organism? One will say to oneself: it is
- social organism within the working-class population, —
- 1919 on, for the threefolding of the social organism. A
- threefolding of the social organism, that what can be
- threefolding of the social organism to, as they are called in
- preparation — preparing the organization of the
- organizing the lecture does it become lucid, and through
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture IV
- organism seriously, but plays with it. If the human organism
- an organic, almost chemical effect in the human being.
- stomach juices infect the rest of the organism — then
- juices flow into the rest of the organism, when dispersed. On
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture V
- conditions. About economic life within the social organism. The
- social organism, as well as references to what can occur in
- spiritual part of the social organism. Naturally, it must not
- social organism, one speaks about economic relationships, one
- so that one indeed experiences the speech-organs the way one
- should make the speech-organs pliable and adroit; but making
- senseless, but they are designed to make the speech-organs
- the sequence of sounds, to make the organs of speech pliable;
- and again, because even if the speech-organs are already
- will see what you gain for your tongue, your organs of
- speech-organs. But you can gradually accustom yourselves to
- speech-organs — instead one really lives, in speaking,
- least put some value on the organism of speech and the genius
- organism of speech, the genius of language, is creative, in
- organization of the human being. This should never be
- these are related to our whole organism. Just as one can
- threefold social organism, as depicted by Rudolf Steiner,
- speech-organs via the exercises. Rudolf Steiner modifies
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture VI
- sense organs much.
- that it removes the understanding from the organ of hearing.
- to sleep with it. This is a wholly organic process. Logical
- speech organs. The speaker must be fully immersed in
- alone. We listen with our speech organs much more than is
- the speaker with our speech organ; and the etheric body
- organism — or something similar to this — take
- threefolding of the social organism. And, I would like to
- threefold organization.
- attempting to organize in a threefold way? Imagine a country
- would be very unlikely that a threefold organization could be
- organism. Accordingly, the two should go together:
- order in the social organism.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: