You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pliable
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture V
- should make the speech-organs pliable and adroit; but making
- the latter pliable and dextrous is something that must be
- pliable and fit for public speaking.
- the sequence of sounds, to make the organs of speech pliable;
- pliable, they can become still more so.
- best way to make their speech pliable:
- “Gesehmeithgen,” to make pliable;