Searching On The Art of Lecturing
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: soul
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture I
- interplay of soul-forces occurs. And to this interplay of
- soul-forces we propose at first to turn our attention.
- soul-forces live, as you know, in thinking, feeling and
- willing. And never is just a single soul-force in abstract
- form active by itself. But, into each soul-force the other
- soul-forces play, so that when we think, there are also
- cannot consider the soul life — both by itself and in
- speaking of what should fill our souls, of what should live
- he needs a soul life so active that it is not exhausted in
- understand quite clearly what is really stirring in the soul
- the following before our soul's eye: whenever something of a
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture II
- souls that it is difficult to make oneself understood. And,
- really has a soul. That could be discussed to the end of the
- world, whether there is a soul or not, but it is useful to
- assume a soul if one wants to comprehend all that the human
- connection with his heart and with his whole soul, with his
- in the inner soul- and spirit-life is to click into this
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture III
- the soul in the most complete inner satisfaction.
- merely with the soul — even physically they hear
- soul — into that which they have been used to for a
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture V
- one could think one's way into the souls of other persons;
- accomplished so that it goes together with the inner soul
- in the human soul's depths
- the soul in a lively manner. Then, one should address this
- a human soul that has arrived at the point between death and
- something that entices the thoughts out of our souls that we
- soul-preparation, is united with what we can in the above way
- perfects the soul-aspect; and, on the other side, formulates
- the union of the form-technique with the soul-technique.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture VI
- What is said goes somewhat more deeply into the soul than if
- especially today, are tired in mind and soul. They actually
- they don't want to stir their souls into activity; instead,
- bishop or priest, who guides the soul through death. Just
- people so fond of an independently striving soul. The soul is
- church is expected to provide the soul with a pension when a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: