Searching On The Art of Lecturing
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture I
- phonograph instead of us stood there and gave it out
- understood. A lecturer who composes artistically will more
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture II
- souls that it is difficult to make oneself understood. And,
- oneself understood — we shall hardly be able to succeed
- threefold idea be rightly understood in public, even in
- poetic expression. (So as not to be misunderstood, I should
- parenthesis, that I might not be misunderstood.)
- is understood by free spiritual life is a structure in which
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture III
- really be understood. This or that may appeal to the listener
- really count on being understood. Allowing the whole lecture
- what is to be understood by a free spiritual life, by a
- also be completely misunderstood by the proletarian
- misunderstood? — One must only do it right! But for
- misunderstood? — One tells people what they have
- nothing of interest in being understood in this way.
- those who discuss have understood nothing. The others one
- the discussions. Those who have understood nothing usually
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture V
- You will have understood from that, how preparing oneself for
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture VI
- back and re-read a sentence he has not understood. The
- I found it, there stood the statement: 'What one cannot
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: