Searching On The Art of Lecturing
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sympathy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture I
- Sympathy and antipathy are active in the listener. These
- the listener with a lecture. Sympathy or antipathy! For our
- thoughts however, he surely has no sympathy at first. Also
- certain understanding for the listener's sympathy and
- antipathy toward what we say. Sympathy and antipathy have in
- awareness in the listener of sympathy and antipathy has the
- our awareness of sympathy and antipathy must be of such a
- sympathy and antipathy has the effect of making it seem that
- a lecture when we want to arouse sympathy and antipathy.
- the finest understanding for sympathy and antipathy in the
- listener. During the lecture however, his sympathy or
- effect upon the sympathy and antipathy, if I may say so, we
- that sympathy and antipathy which one wishes to stir, sit
- inwardly, we develop enthusiasm or aversion, sympathy or
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture IV
- up and lecture without stage-fright and with sympathy for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: