Searching On The Art of Lecturing
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: task
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture I
- made it their task to work in the direction indicated.
- would like to accomplish a quite definite task, I mean the
- that people do not pick up concrete tasks — that they
- for a definite task — so that they can then link up
- himself the task of delivering a lecture for Anthroposophy is
- through a lecture one sets out upon the task of bringing
- of our task today, we must know the following:
- other person, will not be able to put himself to the task of
- Thus, the task
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture II
- always the task of the professor of elocution. Nevertheless,
- This also is the task, in a certain sense, to be solved by
- task: to speak beautifully. Hence, one can really only learn
- before us the task of learning good speaking, in addition to
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture III
- tasks which one can set oneself in a certain realm as a
- tendency of nature you have also to approach the tasks which
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture IV
- not be speaking about lecturing in the sense of the task of
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture VI
- importance that the persons who make it their task to do
- sense for these things as we commit ourselves to the tasks to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: