You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: train
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture I
- through the sourness of the logical development of the train
- train oneself to be a lecturer! To be a lecturer requires
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture II
- training of speech for the middle European languages, for
- straining oneself thereby; e is always the feeling
- Title: Art of Lecturing: Lecture VI
- gives the audience a moment to breathe in. Logical trains
- deal from the Jesuits. They are very well trained. First,
- outside the train of thought, and yet the listeners completed
- cannot be put together as one combines a train of thought.