Searching Course for Priests of the Christian Community
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: earth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Original Hand Writing of Rudolf Steiner
- relate to it through the earth's processes (December 31, 1922)
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- addressed in words which are not merely of earthly origin,
- earthly speech because it finds expression in structured air.
- sacrifice the earthly is offered to the spiritual world; we lay
- We have surrendered it out of the earthly. What happened in
- really experience the earth. You only come to have the right to
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- the spiritual world, brought down into earthly form, making
- eternal on earth. This conflict which appears to be developing
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- say: ‘I am placed on the earth as a human-being through some or
- earth, actually not the right to characterize myself.’ Then the
- ourselves: Just like we as human-beings stand on earth today in
- truth it is so: by the human-being placing himself in earthly
- through the fact that our earth existence is a cooperative task
- contribute a part of our totality as earthlings. Earth shapes
- us while we walk on it between birth and death, as earthlings,
- and everything which is shaped out of the earth come out of the
- parts of the smallest organs in us. Just imagine the earth as a
- earth. If we succeed in gradually grasping what the earth's
- multitudinous ways of crystallised earth, which dissolves the
- becomes something like a cosmic sleep for us during our earth
- deeply fashioned in earthly existence that the depths of
- consciousness doesn't endure but with the entire created earth
- for the human-being to be connected to the depths of the earth.
- If we can finally say to ourselves: the earth forms us out of
- its depths, permeates us out of its depths with earthly sleep,
- while out of the depths of earthly sleep the archetypal divine
- earthly depths within the human-being. If we could say
- something like: the harder the earth appears to us, diamond
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- taken in its right sense, was fulfilled for the earth as a
- becoming in earthly life reached up to an inner ego reality.
- given humanity on earth, but He brought it in a new way in
- Your being on earth, to fulfil the work You have given to me.
- on earth, to fulfil the work You have given to me. And now
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: