Searching Course for Priests of the Christian Community
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experience
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- Linden” von Weber, who has experienced surprisingly many
- experience, stirring in the objective spiritual streams at the
- have formulated these subjective experiences in order for us to
- part of the soul-spiritual experience? — That is not so!
- notes.) In your subjective experience you must honour the
- objective experience flowing out of the ritual.
- subjective soul aspect, experienced by individual
- itself as a living spiritual experience. This must be present
- stand within the spiritual world each time we experience the
- experience the Consecration of Man is found.
- experienced during sleep.
- really experience the earth. You only come to have the right to
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- experience a stronger contradiction here than what you have
- adding some inner experience, take the communion anyhow like
- the layman. He must experience something more in it.’ Therefore
- experience something more, an inner communion, and this he does
- cosmic memory of what had been experienced prenatally. Let's
- experienced meditatively and thus has an effect on you, then
- in books but what you have experienced through books. For
- experience itself.
- say, because experience of real cosmic communication is already
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- so on? We have absolutely no experience of the most important
- the experience with the word “thinking,” how many
- people have an experience with the word “feeling,”
- experience it had been, as indicated in scripture, that in the
- experiences which need indeed to be concrete personal
- experiences, to the necessary depths of the scripture, so that
- These things must firstly be experienced through the depths of
- existence, if we experience this crystallisation and dissolving
- works fully consciously, then we experience something of this
- plants over the earth and experience that which sprouts out of
- when a person tries to experience something in the heights of
- heaven which he experiences on earth for he has descended down
- distant landscape and experience the air as becoming something
- then you see the blue sky. Drenched with it you experience the
- experience is bound to actions of will. Thus you rise to the
- world — it is how the wide world experiences you —
- heights then we come to really experience, and are permeated
- Word of God when we allow the congregation to experience this
- doing, is but a moment's experience of the continuous spiritual
- the priest of old, out of his body, experienced the Being of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- experienced in an adequate way in the constitution of souls of
- This spiritual connectivity experience has just been referred to
- have had this kind of experience of going with a loving heart
- combination, you experience it as empty words in which no sense
- hope you can experience it as the truth — what I mentioned
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: