Searching Course for Priests of the Christian Community
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heights
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- heights to which I need to rise first;
- existence he places himself outside spiritual heights. Solely
- gods look after us out of space, out of the heights above
- imaginations of the heights and become more and more empathic,
- how the being of humanity originate out of the heights, towards
- with the mists into the heights and give us the feeling that it
- depths of the earth and the heavenly heights. In a lively way
- when a person tries to experience something in the heights of
- from the heavenly heights and now he needs to feel related to
- concentrated minute matter, which expands in the heights and
- heavenly heights and the earthly depths. As human-beings we
- shaped out of the earth's depths. While the heights of heaven
- what is working in the heights and depths and in the horizon
- Heavenly heights in your Etheric
- raise your gaze to the heavenly heights, you are snatched from
- Father God sounding up to us. Out of the heavenly heights we
- heavenly heights. When we penetrate into our breath as coming
- heights then we come to really experience, and are permeated
- heights above the earth? What has remained from the words such
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: