Searching Course for Priests of the Christian Community
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: live
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- valid for a few people, which is not alive in the culture we
- place where your actions come alive is where the burning spark
- ask the spiritual worlds, is the ritual which lives within you.
- practice the Mass every day, but one should live within the Act
- spiritual. As a result, you can say: I earn the right to live
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- can live quite within this present day atheistic scientific
- physics spirituality is alive. This need really be striven for
- theology has no liveliness, so that actually right up to the
- not enlivened without the ritual. The ritual firstly calls upon
- will become very thoughtful people in their next lives.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- to be. It involves enlivening the appropriate impulses for this
- depths of the earth and the heavenly heights. In a lively way
- throw light on you from above and forms and enlivens you, you
- and you admit: what permeates your breathing lives in the wide
- earth, whose lively activity must preferably be looked for in
- Son God is always the heavenly which lives in me, which works
- truth of these words must live in us. We may not neglect
- hardened and therefore dogmatic words to become alive again
- lively organism, in order for the Act of Consecration to become
- really alive and in this way be experienced within the
- Consecration is to become alive. Through this you will earn the
- she succeeds in continuously enlivening the Act of Consecration
- work in an enlivening way in yourselves. I wish that today's
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- opportunity of their conscious lives to gods, or — where
- and every person can say to himself: ‘The Father God is alive
- in me, the abundance of the Father God lives in me.’ However,
- — To live in this way in present times is becoming increasingly
- lives and because He lives in me it enables me to say “I”
- alive and remain capable of becoming ever new and more rich. I
- lively unfolding way with which we have started with so much
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: