Searching Course for Priests of the Christian Community
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- the most important spiritual initiative, forever remind
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- — you only need to remind yourselves about yesterday's
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- to be a sure, broad minded, active person, which you all want
- immersion becomes part of our minds and enable us to say: We
- imaginations in the depths of our minds, enabling us to be the
- minds. We must meditate over it, we must ask ourselves: ‘How
- of feeling, a mindfulness, towards the second step, which gives
- reality in our minds. Similarly with the rising and sinking
- mind sunk into the earthly depths we hear the words of the
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- remind ourselves of various impulses towards a possible
- be taken in a naive, primitive manner. You need to remind
- and be comprehensible to every ordinary human mind, through
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: