Searching Course for Priests of the Christian Community
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- powerful way. Even when you are not aware of them, these
- the rituals. You must never forget how powerfully effective the
- must always be clear about how many powers inherent in humanity
- possible and impossible, and yet to the most powerful realities
- they receive a powerful force. This must not be celebrated
- of Consecration. That works as powerfully as the daily read
- mass. It then becomes powerful objectively. These are things we
- must have its foundation as a power to vibrate the air without
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- also work powerfully and nonetheless in opposition to other
- and powerful, yet still as a corpse possessing unbelievable
- power. In totality the peculiar aspect of the Catholic Church
- because the cult has an extraordinary power of building the
- Forming me through matter's power
- for some days then its power becomes paralysed. It is true, if
- the power which the priest will need, when he wants to read the
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- it, through its inner power which we can give it, reach the
- hard, the harder in its parts, just so more true, so powerfully
- of penetrating your entire being with the powerful impulses of
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- spiritual powers makes it possible again for us to research it
- that he may reveal you, as You have given him power over all
- power of thought which You have given me, I have brought to them.
- the power of the Son are expressed directly in these words in a
- power over all who have flesh ...” The expression
- should say: “... as You have given him power over all
- thus earned everlasting life, you realise that while this power
- which You have given me comes from You. For the power of
- will remaining so powerfully in the work that in a year's time
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: