Searching Course for Priests of the Christian Community
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture I
- is completely understandable that these inner difficulties are
- of Anthroposophy. Yet the awareness that humanity stands in the
- stands completely in the afterglow. Today we may want to just
- understand things but we must open our hearts for the realities
- of the spiritual world. Mere understanding, how this or that
- in the ritual to the highest degree. Then you really stand
- this rests the substantial understanding that it can be met
- stand within the spiritual world each time we experience the
- more to strive for, more to struggle through and understand
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture II
- attention to some difficulties which exist in understanding the
- will understand me better if I give you a popular example.
- better understanding of the Gospels than what currently exists.
- It is really a matter of understanding that the Words of the
- was no understanding any more for what was woven into the
- non-understanding and started to improve all kinds of things.
- about understanding. One can regard this sacrifice of the
- can only be based on a feeling of a misunderstanding. As soon
- account you will understand that this communion which the
- only differentiating in form. They can both stand independently
- anthroposophic understanding (of Christ) if you do not come via
- directed at Anthroposophists. The misunderstanding came about
- not being seen as Anthroposophists but as standing for
- (Forstand) of the Anthroposophic Society. What he says is
- discussions misunderstandings arrive, but the facts speak for
- progress without it. It is far better to be clear and stand
- have the task not to clarify misunderstandings but simply to
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture III
- himself actually something whose understanding must first be
- wrestled with, whose understanding must first be arrived at.
- as a human-being, as this human individuality standing on
- capable at all of understanding the entire preliminary stages
- ourselves: Just like we as human-beings stand on earth today in
- happening below in the earth. We must really clearly understand
- understand this. Now this word ‘human-being’ need to rise up
- possibility of learning to understand it. We really must
- must clearly understand that while the fog rises out of the
- stars when we learn to understand the great journey of the sun
- to understand what the air and the widths of the world are;
- we stand, the fixed forms repeated in the world, all that has
- will work towards the understanding of the foregoing, when we
- Title: Course for Priests: Lecture IV
- misunderstandings come to the fore. Thus it has happened that
- understanding of ancient religious knowledge, also the New
- really understanding religious documents. This we can do, this
- singular event and for its understanding should not be
- understanding the deep sense of the words and the sentence
- understanding of the Bible where absolutely no preparatory
- understanding is regarded necessary and that it should simply
- of the Father God. As long as we stand in the imagination of
- misunderstandings of Gospels not taken from a lofty view. One
- should overcome the point of understanding the matter in such a
- want to disregard the facts that a clear understanding can't
- magnificent and sublime through our understanding of its
- from the lowest levels could not understand the meaning in it.
- If the meaning of the Gospels is so simple to understand, we
- you've learnt. They don't understand you. Yet if you go along
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: