Searching Man as a Being of Spirit and Soul
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: faculty
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Man/Being/Spirit/Soul: Lecture III: The Science of the Spirit and Modern Questions
- our own work. The first of these is the human faculty of
- memory. It is through this faculty of memory that we are really
- constitution. But this faculty of memory which is so necessary
- interrupted, destroyed. But this faculty of memory can also be
- there how the faculty of memory can be developed into something
- faculty of memory we are bound to our body. With this developed
- faculty of memory we are no longer bound to the body, we enter
- condition we are in when we use our developed faculty of
- perceive through our developed faculty of memory. And the first
- supersensibly developed faculty of memory. In this case in one
- further on the developed faculty of memory which we have
- the developed faculty of memory, we then have the spiritual
- another faculty of knowledge which must be developed in
- People will be prepared to admit that the faculty of
- able to accept the second faculty for acquiring knowledge which
- of normal life in the same way as the faculty of memory.
- knowledge, for example in developing a sharper faculty of
- faculty of memory which is independent of the body, and
- the eternal in human nature through the developed faculty of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: