Searching Oswald Spengler, Prophet of World Chaos
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture II: Oswald Spengler - I
- presence of this blind, dreamlike existence bound to the earth.
- “But for all of them there also existed the really
- their existence.”
- existence is no longer mere tension between the body and the
- concern only him and his inner tensions, his waking existence.
- consistent. If the plant-existence is to be poured out over the
- 9 — of the plant, which has no waking-existence, because
- an existence with no waking state” — Good. He
- existence. That is the question with which the awakening
- pulse-beat of existence persists through all the generations.
- The waking existence begins anew with each microcosm. That is
- therefore, a plant is procreated but not born. It exists, but
- “The waking existence is synonymous with ‘ascertaining’
- through lack of blood. Existence and being awake, measure and
- the idea that world-history exists for the sake of the spirit,
- the book-worm, who has the idea that world-history exists
- nourishment. In the bowels blood does not yet exist; it is
- form-filled waking existence plunges again into the silent
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture III: Oswald Spengler - II
- so express it. And this dependence upon the Gods existing in
- was the condition existing in Central Europe throughout
- with regard to entrance through birth into physical existence,
- there exists in modern humanity a very wide-spread and
- garments have come into existence, so to speak, but all the
- clothes-closet of modern thoughts. Thinking does not exist at
- with two thick books if thinking no longer exists? Spengler
- existence in the world, or something like that. That is what
- but the waking existence results only in inner tensions.
- relate it to man's waking existence. For that is what we need
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article I: Spengler's "Perspectives of World History"
- this blind dreamlike earth-bound existence. The dumb forest,
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article II: The Flight From Thinking
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article III: Spengler's Physiognomic View of History
- in mankind from the beginning of earth existence until
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article IV: Spengler's Spirit-Deserted History
- which lives only in truths and really carries on its existence
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: