Searching Oswald Spengler, Prophet of World Chaos
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: follow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture I: On Spengler's "Decline of the West"
- spoken and which I can briefly characterize in the following
- pessimism into optimism. And so it follows from Spengler's book
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture II: Oswald Spengler - I
- Spengler begins with the following sentence:
- which sound somewhat antiquated. The following passage shows
- “Then follows, however, contemporaneously with
- as the following:
- the following in the human being, who contains the plantlike as
- man we find the following: in as far as he is plantlike,
- anyone wishes to follow Spenglerian thoughts, he must really,
- following: This sleeping state in man, that which is
- inaugurate a consideration of history with the following
- narrow limits which willing and compulsion must follow, if life
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture III: Oswald Spengler - II
- how to follow it back from the external physical world
- in these secret societies which followed ancient
- the authors are following up these threads, and that in their
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article I: Spengler's "Perspectives of World History"
- technological corpus of the early Baroque. Then followed,
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article IV: Spengler's Spirit-Deserted History
- translated as Estate, especially since he follows the
- blood-forces becomes history. “It follows from this that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: