Searching Oswald Spengler, Prophet of World Chaos
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: force
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture I: On Spengler's "Decline of the West"
- forces, the inner will-forces, to spur men to work upward
- growth-forces of the pith. I wanted thereby to point out
- from the hidden forces of consciousness within themselves; they
- through the force of our wills, make wrong what seems to be
- we only have faith in the good forces of men the new culture
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture II: Oswald Spengler - I
- civilizations with simple brute-force.
- as a new force, if the human being of today wills it so. Of
- such a new force — naturally a spiritual force, based on
- external brutish force.
- driving forces of history, but which so often gives the keynote
- points out much more forcefully all that lives in a man of the
- force-impulse, just as the composition of the ink is not the
- recognition of the real force of the thought holding sway in
- nothing that will give clarity and force, but only a kind of
- organized enterprise, to the organic forces of the
- earth's crust, where the life-force of thousands of years lies
- delicate forces, currents, and tensions. Their bodies become
- spiritual force, have made the unliving dependent upon them.
- and the perceptive faculty as the high and the low soul-forces.
- within as something dynamic, as a force-effect, as something
- winter-earth, the swelling of the buds, the whole force of
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture III: Oswald Spengler - II
- just as nature-forces; whereas the modern thought-images no
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article I: Spengler's "Perspectives of World History"
- return centuples the forces of each individual. For the sake of
- life-units have by sheer force of their intellect made the
- balls is not spiritually transparent because the force of
- consciousness recognizes them as such. They live without force
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article II: The Flight From Thinking
- forces which become destiny in the plant-world. This feeling of
- the mysterious forces of the “blood.” Out of the
- really creative plant-like forces in human nature:
- thinking. In this form it is reflection on life, not a force of
- abstract method. This is not, in itself, a force which drives
- The author has a right to speak of this decline. For the forces
- forces of ascent which can be achieved in waking. Therefore, he
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article III: Spengler's Physiognomic View of History
- cannot find the spiritual development-forces which work
- far into the future. These forces live themselves out in the
- further into historic forces; but if sharp intellectuality
- spiritual force streams into the soul. For this streaming-in
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article IV: Spengler's Spirit-Deserted History
- real spiritual forces in that unconscious something which in
- efficacy which comes from the forces of the blood:
- blood-forces becomes history. “It follows from this that
- force of freedom. But we do not smooth the way to this freedom
- becoming inwardly aware of the deepest soul-forces of
- of freedom, is a historical moving force which founded
- one who can see this moving force will be able to see in the
- between the leading forces of dictatorial money-economics and
- the near future find the force of the spirit, so that out of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: