Searching Oswald Spengler, Prophet of World Chaos
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: long
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture I: On Spengler's "Decline of the West"
- must feel this, and those who belong to our spiritual science
- distorted into a caricature as long as democracy is not
- word, but out of curious reasons. It is no longer commonly
- will make him wrong. We can no longer have the comfort of
- something is rolling along with the ancient impulses, no one
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture II: Oswald Spengler - I
- will, in opposition to all that is moving headlong toward
- support of the coal. Along with the millions and billions of
- cylinders and levers no longer speak. All the crucial
- thinking reaches only the extra-human world, and no longer
- anything belonging to the light-world. A man “places”
- existence is no longer mere tension between the body and the
- dragged along by them.” In this way a consideration of
- in which the incident — life, flows along for a time,
- Therefore, before we must have a longer interval for my trip to
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture III: Oswald Spengler - II
- impulses manifest in images, these impulses no longer compel us
- longer act in this way. In order, therefore, that they might
- Mysteries, no longer understood, conditions were exactly right
- the celebration of a mass, and no longer understood
- brain. Hence, they no longer do this. And now it is a fact that
- of these thoughts no longer approach.
- Dialectica, as I said some weeks ago. These no longer had the
- with two thick books if thinking no longer exists? Spengler
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article I: Spengler's "Perspectives of World History"
- appeared, and the long-range weapon. On the heels of
- is no longer present if one seeks only for the same cognition
- longer speak. Everything which is decisive withdraws into
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article IV: Spengler's Spirit-Deserted History
- Spengler there is no longer any deed-impulse for man when he
- The Bourgeoisie has definite limits; it belongs to the Culture;
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: