Searching Oswald Spengler, Prophet of World Chaos
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: maturity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture I: On Spengler's "Decline of the West"
- infancy, a time of maturity, and a time of aging, and then,
- cultures; they go through their childhood, their maturity, and
- maturity, aging, decay, and death; then it continues itself.
- only infancy, maturity, aging, and death, they continue
- maturity, decline, aging, death. He observes these in the
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article III: Spengler's Physiognomic View of History
- childhood, maturity, and decay, then finally succumbs to death.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: