Searching Oswald Spengler, Prophet of World Chaos
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: possible
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture I: On Spengler's "Decline of the West"
- handled more modestly, even under the present impossible
- everything possible is done today to reject this science
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture II: Oswald Spengler - I
- However, when the first volume appeared, it was possible to
- than would an assertion by someone that it is impossible for me
- civilization would have considered possible. This growth is a
- thus lets his thinking slide down just as far as possible into
- of humanity, he makes use of the worst possible kind of
- this point of view, it is perfectly possible, then, to
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture III: Oswald Spengler - II
- indefinite as possible, such as power-impulses and the
- was possible in the time of Gabriel, because practically
- nineteenth century advanced the more impossible it became
- understanding would have been possible. Then these
- say — an impossible metaphor comes to me — it is as
- is one who has made as much money as possible, and has gathered
- it has become possible for one of the cleverest men of the
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article I: Spengler's "Perspectives of World History"
- thought possible. This growth is a product of the
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article III: Spengler's Physiognomic View of History
- one tries to win as many souls as possible.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: