Searching Oswald Spengler, Prophet of World Chaos
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: question
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture I: On Spengler's "Decline of the West"
- the question: How can we orient thinking so that pessimism
- may bring up ever so many social questions, or questions
- learned, is decay or leading to decay. It is a question, not of
- will come like a new youth. No, today it cannot be a question
- of faith, today it is a question of will; and spiritual
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture II: Oswald Spengler - I
- existence. That is the question with which the awakening
- (Feststellen), no matter whether the point in question
- eminence in whom the one side does not unquestionably surpass
- stream of time; nevertheless, here also it is a question of
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture III: Oswald Spengler - II
- question to ask what it is, really, that acts from man to man.
- to man? That was a great question, for instance, with Goethe,
- Anthroposophy desires. In Anthroposophy the question is
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article I: Spengler's "Perspectives of World History"
- We will seek an answer to this question in the continuation of
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article II: The Flight From Thinking
- continuous yearning question after the When.”
- his main interest. And the question arises in him: What can a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: