Searching Oswald Spengler, Prophet of World Chaos
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: race
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture II: Oswald Spengler - I
- which he traced the metamorphosis of this primordial-plant
- of importance in history is life, always only life, the race,
- righteousness to power, to race, and has condemned to death men
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture III: Oswald Spengler - II
- over the whole earth. The great mass of mankind was embraced in
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article III: Spengler's Physiognomic View of History
- the later Avesta, with their doctrines of the Store of Grace of
- personalities in whom it can still be traced. But the
- Christian Rome and thereby forms a concept of grace and guilt.
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article IV: Spengler's Spirit-Deserted History
- and race, being-stream in the fullest imaginable form.”
- primary sense, history become flesh, race at highest potential.
- it embraces, in the best sense, all who adhere to it, and under
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: