Searching Oswald Spengler, Prophet of World Chaos
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: true
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture I: On Spengler's "Decline of the West"
- true conditions during his visit; one who does not cling to the
- born out of the scientific spirit. But the same is true of what
- own soul of the true piece of music.
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture II: Oswald Spengler - I
- Giordano Bruno. True faith has always held that the machine is
- in its true significance only since the fourteenth century. He
- sleep in himself. That is true. But all that has significance
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture III: Oswald Spengler - II
- therefore, a complete misunderstanding of the true progress of
- conditions are becoming entirely different, it is still true
- where it can be read. It is true that this lack of sympathy
- now — now human beings have thoughts, it is true, but
- true, is it not, that a great part of humanity today is
- true. It seems to me that it contains a tremendous inner
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article I: Spengler's "Perspectives of World History"
- of the lifeless to the experiencing of the true human essence
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article II: The Flight From Thinking
- consciousness appears as a chance addition to the true
- thinking.” This is as true as “that two and two are
- man; it is not the result of waking abstraction. It is true
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article III: Spengler's Physiognomic View of History
- every true historian scientific experience is irrelevant
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article IV: Spengler's Spirit-Deserted History
- words: “The nobility is the true Estate, the sum of blood
- equally true of Byzantine dignitaries and English prime
- true history is not cultural; in the sense of anti-political,
- time must find, out of the deepest inner sources, the true
- Spengler's perspective, this seems to be true, but it is
- equally untrue from a wider standpoint. For the process of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: