Searching Oswald Spengler, Prophet of World Chaos
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: whole
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture I: On Spengler's "Decline of the West"
- symptomatic not only for this territory but for the whole decay
- sciences. He has a penetrating judgment on the whole historical
- whole Occident in its spiritual, political, and social life is
- young people do come into consideration on whom rests the whole
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture II: Oswald Spengler - I
- whole western world an impulse toward decline that must
- characterize the whole state of this man's soul. You need to
- significance of the machine for our whole present
- curious idea; namely, that in reality the whole spiritual
- light-world with the whole man. It is an entirely
- himself with his legs; the whole man is included. When we say
- and has carried the whole human being away from reality, so
- winter-earth, the swelling of the buds, the whole force of
- adjunct to the whole human life, that deeds originate in the
- and whole peoples to whom truth was more precious than deeds,
- of lofty culture, this whole wonderful world of divinities,
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture III: Oswald Spengler - II
- spiritual world, not out of the blood — for this whole
- over the whole earth. The great mass of mankind was embraced in
- announce that they can make no use of the whole
- the West, for he has fairly devoured this whole mood of
- representative of his time. He believes that this whole modern
- thinking about the whole thing, while I go about
- whole conduct of life, into everything to which human life is
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article I: Spengler's "Perspectives of World History"
- Throughout the whole book one feels that the
- very end of the volume one is placed before the whole tragedy
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Article II: The Flight From Thinking
- winter-earth, the swelling of the buds, the whole mighty
- far from a being whose whole life consists in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: