Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Karlsruhe)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: persian
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- period, and this by the ancient Persian, which followed the ancient
- Persian period they differed greatly from those of today, and still
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- in connection with the ancient Persian civilisation, he had been
- Persian civilisation and looking up to the great Sun Spirit, he was
- Title: Lecture: The Structure of the Lord's Prayer
- the Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians and Hebrews, the Persian
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- civilization which was afterwards occupied by the ancient Persians,
- less certainty was this experienced also in the Persian or Mithraic
- source had been lost. So that while among the Persians there was a
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- Persian and this in turn by the ancient Indian. In a still more
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: