Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Copenhagen)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: buddha
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 1: On the Meaning of Life
- the mouth of its own founder. You all know the story of the Buddha,
- Bodhisattvas and his Buddhas. If you keep in view how little it
- son of King Sudhodana. He was Bodhisattva and became Buddha. The name
- Buddha, however, is given to many, because they passed through many
- higher stage, that of Buddhahood. The name Buddha is a generic name.
- for me the highest is the Buddha. Or whether the adherent of
- beings, who ascend to Buddhahood, but they are inferior to the
- in the East the Buddha is spoken of, it is understood that the
- designation Buddha is an honourable title which may be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: