Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Copenhagen)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: divine
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 1: On the Meaning of Life
- look into the spiritual world into Divine activity
- Title: Lecture 2: On the Meaning of Life
- to whom we look up as Divine Beings gradually bring man to the stage
- of creation, man thus feels that he is a participator in Divine
- within us, as in a focal point, the Divine world of spirit dwells,
- normal consciousness. We shall participate in Divine spiritual
- the Divine consciousness has been recapitulated in his own
- beginning of evolution, there was the Divine consciousness. It
- existence. This Divine consciousness first forms copies of itself. In
- what way do the copies differ from the Divine consciousness? In
- that they are many, whilst the Divine consciousness is one. Further,
- in that they are empty, whilst the Divine consciousness is full of
- confronted by a Divine Ego that contained a whole world. But this
- empty Ego becomes the stage where the Divine contents which are
- becomes more and more filled with what was originally in the Divine
- was contained in the Divine consciousness. This is brought about
- Has the Divine consciousness need of this for its own development? So ask
- many who do not quite understand the meaning of life. Does the Divine
- development? No, the Divine consciousness does not need it. It has
- everything within itself. But the Divine consciousness is not
- so that they may have the Divine consciousness within them and that
- thereby the Divine consciousness may be multiplied, That which
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: