Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Copenhagen)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 1: On the Meaning of Life
- likeness of God! Then Jehovah collected so continues
- between the higher and the nether gods. When man spoke of the gods
- higher gods. But there were mightier, older, gods, called by the
- Greeks the Chthonic gods. These arise in Summer when everything is
- proclaimed to the people; we see that the God in man was proclaimed.
- I AM the God Who was, Who is, Who is to come. He has to
- Title: Lecture 2: On the Meaning of Life
- come under the Luciferic influence, was prevented by the gods from
- consider it rightly. The gods present the world to us as a duality:
- know that without me no God can live; were I brought to naught, he
- of life! man may exclaim. The gods have set before
- finds within itself the stage where gods are accomplishing their
- gods work, how the meaning of the world finds expression in the soul
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part III: Copenhagen, 10-15-'13
- “You will be as Gods” but he would have had to say:
- doesn't have everything that the Gods have; he received knowledge,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: