Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Copenhagen)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: raphael
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 1: On the Meaning of Life
- personality of the painter Raphael. This remarkable personality
- only compare Raphael to let us say Titian, a painter
- pictures of Raphael and at those of Titian! Raphael painted in such a
- With which pictures was Raphael most successful? With those in which he
- have also a picture of Raphaels, but it is nothing particular.
- time only came to be understood later on, and the fact that Raphaels
- of Raphaels pictures, will only be recognised when people have
- Thus through his pictures, Raphael becomes for us the forerunner of a
- results as regards interdenominational Christianity, what Raphael has
- individuality lived in Elijah, in John the Baptist and in Raphael.
- Elijah and in Raphael.
- Baptist and in Raphael, we may ask how it is possible that Raphael
- the Baptist lived in the forces which were present in Raphael.
- biographies of Raphael to-day? Even the best are so written that they
- simply state that Raphael was born on Good Friday of the year 1483.
- It is not for nothing that Raphael was born on a Good Friday. This
- with the Christian Mysteries. It was on a Good Friday that Raphael
- was born. His father was Giovanni Santi. He died when Raphael was
- But if one realises what was in Giovanni Santi, Raphaels
- Giovanni Santi died when Raphael was eleven years old. If we now follow what
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: